Exchange authorization for the provision of accounts abroad by a resident



Documents required

    • Authorization of the Minister in charge of Finance to open an account abroad
    • Account references in Benin
    • Account references abroad
    • Valid identity document or residence card


The authorization of the Minister is to be required from any resident on the national territory

Time limit

3 months